Sunday, January 23, 2011

â??live Netsnap Cam-server Feed??

Breath.

Under the soles of my boots Croccano dry leaves, stones and a remnant of snow.
On this ridge in the sun, the shady side too steep does not allow the snow to remain in peace. But this is tough, bastard. E 'snow partisan stands. It melts, but a thin layer is made of Carrara marble and rests there.
E 'in January that mountain alive. Pastel blue sky, everything is incredibly defined. Pale sun, warming without hurting. Air that stings, enters the lungs and affects.
scondizolio I follow the light of the path, going up and down, leaving one hand, craggy rock in the balance and the other facing beech bare life.
calmly, one step after another. Abandoning my head back, close my eyes and breath. Breathing air so strong that I am not accustomed to breathe. It hurts, but not pain. E 'in a move to suonicoloriprofumi so violently that the mind loses weight and gets in the air. I feel a peace that I felt for some time. I'm not alone, fellow travelers before me a few steps away, greeting other travelers fall between a puff and another.
I'm not alone, but it's as if I were.
's a moment of selfishness, I can feel my own and do not want to let it go, but later I expect. A few more steps. Arrival at the summit cross, I smile to his companions, smiling for the goal achieved.
Everyone wants to live on a mountain top, forgetting that true happiness lies in scaling the summit.
sacrosanct.

0 comments:

Post a Comment